Pre Match Thread: Chelsea vs City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaya's Birthday Cake said:
TEAM NEWS @MCFC: Hart, Sagna, Kompany (C), Demichelis, Clichy, Navas, Fernando, Fernandinho, Milner, Silva, Aguero #chelseavcity

I'd be surprised if Zaba's been dropped in favour of Sagna.

He must have a knock.

@F8Piraux: CHELSEA XI : Courtois; Ivanovic, Zouma, Terry (c), Azpilicueta; Ramires, Matic; Willian, Oscar, Hazard; Remy. #CFCvMCFC #CFC

Chelsea: Courtois, Ivanovic, Terry(c), Zouma, Azpilicueta, Matic, Ramires, Willian, Oscar, Hazard, Remy.
Subs: Cech, Cahill, Christensen, Ake, Loftus-Cheek, Brown, Drogba.

MCFC: Hart, Sagna, Kompany(c), Demichelis, Clichy, Fernando, Fernandinho, Navas, Milner, Silva, Aguero.
Subs: Caballero, Zabaleta, Boyata, Kolarov, Lampard, Jovetic, Dzeko.

Referee: Mark Clattenburg (Tyne & Wear).

Strange on both counts.

looks like Manuel has gone for industry over guile although with what he has to select from i would probably go the same apart from sagna

Very surprised with Zaba being dropped, but I guess Pellers is worried about Chelsea cheating him off the pitch again. Other than that it's pretty much the only team available.

All year we seem to have had really little in the way of exciting players to bring off the bench. All very slow and central players, not much in the way of width or pace to change things.

Anyway, come on CIty!

Zaba on the bench so I would assume he's fit.

Big call from Pelli though Sagna is good in the air.

Fabregas missing as well for Chavs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.