Pre Match Thread | City v Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I agree Sam. The key in this game is not being caught on the counter attack. It's a shame that neither Delph or Fernando are available, so it's hard to say how we plug that hole in the middle with only Fernandinho and Yaya. I can't see that bringing Nasri in for Navas would work, as he doesn't really defend. I still think we will win, but we might well concede on the counter unless we have our tactics right.

Somehow I feel tomorrow is gonna be the day when Chelsea is beaten by a large margin, I am calling 4-1 :)

Chelsea fan in peace.

I just wanted to get your take on this opposition analysis on a Chelsea blog.

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation....anchester-city-vs-chelsea-opposition-analysis

Hope it's a good game and I hope we aren't talking about the ref after the game.
That almost reads like the author is going out of his way to please City fans - or is that what an unbiased opinion really looks like, and I've just got used to reading articles about us written by the Scouse/Rag infested media?

Somehow I feel tomorrow is gonna be the day when Chelsea is beaten by a large margin, I am calling 4-1 :)
May I kindly remind you were playing the champions tomorrow. You're living in fantasy world if the best defence in the premier league will let in 4 goals against one of their rivals. I think we all need to keep our feet on the ground. Remember last week was a brilliant performance against a poor West Brom side. I'd take a draw if you offered it tomorrow.

Last edited:
I know, I know stats etc, etc, however this one on the BBC is interesting:

Chelsea are unbeaten in their last 27 league games played on a Sunday (City were the last team to beat them on the Sabbath).

Some record that.

May I kindly remind you were playing the champions tomorrow. You're living in fantasy world if the best defence in the premier league will let in 4 goals against one of their rivals. I think we all need to keep our feet on the ground. Remember last week was a brilliant performance against a poor West Brom side. I'd take a draw if you offered it tomorrow.
Spurs 5 Chelsea 3 just sayin haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.