Pre Match Thread | City v Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can just see Sterling running at the Chelsea defense and causing havoc. Remember the goal he scored against them in the cup last season. I am confident that the team will put in a performance but the key will have to be defense, defense and more defense. Like against West Brom we have to remain aware and conscious of Chelsea hitting us on the break with the likes of Willian, Hazard and Ramires. As long as we remain mindful and organized defensively, I believe this is going to be a great day, get the three points and put on a great show.

I expect Aguero to start but apart from that, it will be the same team as last week, which is understandable. Chelsea has been in hot soup over the last week with Mourinho exposing himself for who he is but he claims that it wont have an effect on the team, that remains to the seen. The key is that we play our game, be watchful defensively and take the chances when they come.
Perfectly summed up,you just forgot to mention the diving and conning of the ref by the Chelsea players for two reasons gain advantage with free kicks etc and breaking up play to prevent us getting into any sort of tempo...

WTF??? someone just said in otamendi thread that on twitter( i know) said that isn't there today??? wth

Perfectly summed up,you just forgot to mention the diving and conning of the ref by the Chelsea players for two reasons gain advantage with free kicks etc and breaking up play to prevent us getting into any sort of tempo...

Oh yeah, true. And don't forget the throwing their hands in the air, hitting the floor with their hands in fake rage (Costa in particular), displaying the entitlement attitude after hitting the floor and surrounding the refs as well. I believe Mourinho will instruct them to do exactly that- disrupt the game as much as they can so expect a lot of rolling on the floor and tantrums from the 'tired one' Hazard and the rest. The key is that we maintain our composure, deal with all their tricks and smash em.

Expecting a draw or a snidey Chelsea win.

Don't expect CFC will leave enough space behind to allow Sterling much impact. We'd probably be best trying to suck them into attacking us and then hitting THEM on the counter, but I don't think that's in Pellegrini's makeup

Oh yeah, true. And don't forget the throwing their hands in the air, hitting the floor with their hands in fake rage (Costa in particular), displaying the entitlement attitude after hitting the floor and surrounding the refs as well. I believe Mourinho will instruct them to do exactly that- disrupt the game as much as they can so expect a lot of rolling on the floor and tantrums from the 'tired one' Hazard and the rest. The key is that we maintain our composure, deal with all their tricks and smash em.
Exactly and God forbid if they came away with a win,the media would go into full wankfest mode over moanrinho,would love nothing more than too see the eye gouger and his team given a hiding today,but with the park the bus tactics and other anti football from them feel it will run out a draw....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.