Pre Match Thread - City v Juventus (update for injuries)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprisingly I don't think we'll miss Aguero that much. Bony holding up the ball and having Silva, Sterling and KDB running into attacking positions is just as lethal.

Surprisingly I don't think we'll miss Aguero that much. Bony holding up the ball and having Silva, Sterling and KDB running into attacking positions is just as lethal.
I agree with that. I like the thought of Bony's strength against the Italian defenders. Isn't it just amazing that we actually are not that concerned about missing Aguero? I mean how lucky are we to be fans of a team like that? Happy days.

Platini's team, I hope and expect to fucking destroy them.

I also want to see that twat Buffon have his words shoved right back down his throat.

Tomorrow is our moment to show the whole of Europe what we are capable of.

I think our pace, possession and movement is tailor-made to combat Italian teams.

Platini's team, I hope and expect to fucking destroy them.

I also want to see that twat Buffon have his words shoved right back down his throat.

Tomorrow is our moment to show the whole of Europe what we are capable of.

I think our pace, possession and movement is tailor-made to combat Italian teams.

What did Buffon say?

If Silva & Sterling are back then that's great news - Aguero is a big miss but for me Silva is a bigger miss, we can still score goals without Aguero (albeit less) but there's no one in the world as good as Silva at doing what he does. Expect Bony to show what he's about; his link up play has been fantastic, now he can keep that up & add a goal for a perfect performance.

Dinho would be a huge miss, he's been a monster so far & there is no cover for him - not sure how fit Fernando is? Hopefully he's able to play.

Assuming Silva & Sterling start it will be interesting to see who plays on the right, Navas who is the natural winger & will provide the most consistent width for us whilst being the worst player of the 3 in terms of ability, Nasri who's played well this season (some may disagree but he's got goals & assists already) or KDB who is the most exciting but least experienced.
For me, Nasri deserves to start, he has worked hard & shown his worth to the team. Saying that KDB starting would be easily the most exciting to see on the team sheet & I could accept why we'd start with Navas even if he isn't exactly an inspiring choice.

I agree with that. I like the thought of Bony's strength against the Italian defenders. Isn't it just amazing that we actually are not that concerned about missing Aguero? I mean how lucky are we to be fans of a team like that? Happy days.

Right? We're a lucky bunch & need to remember that!

How can anybody not like Buffon? An absolute legend of the game and a complete gentleman to boot.

Looking forward to tomorrow. I'm with the Juve fans and hoping for an away win but don't expect Juve to get anything to be honest.

How can anybody not like Buffon? An absolute legend of the game and a complete gentleman to boot.

A neo nazi heavily involved in the Italian hooligan scene before turning pro who's taken a couple of pot shots at City in the media in the past. Two sides to it mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.