Pre Match Thread: League Cup Final v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna hear City City City...we don't chant the basic any more..also to match ynwa...blast out our hey Jude...other clubs admire us for that..I'm taking City for the win if Joe's in net.

I wanna hear City City City...we don't chant the basic any more..also to match ynwa...blast out our hey Jude...other clubs admire us for that..I'm taking City for the win if Joe's in net.
Shame our idiot of a manger does not share your opinion. Unbelievably it is rumored he has said the clown will play in goal. I feel like I have wasted a shed load of money on a trip to Wembley. Definitely subdued my enthusiasm for the game. I will be glad to see the back of this senile old sod.

Shame our idiot of a manger does not share your opinion. Unbelievably it is rumored he has said the clown will play in goal. I feel like I have wasted a shed load of money on a trip to Wembley. Definitely subdued my enthusiasm for the game. I will be glad to see the back of this senile old sod.
Yep..just read about that one and I agree with you on all your points..I'm not at all happy with this..I couldn't fault Mancini when he changed his mind..oh but I loved Mancini for what he did for my club.

Willy in nets on Sunday just seen the Pellegrini interview on the club website.

One way of giving any player a confidence lift is to sing his name. Yaya has spoken about how he always feels in debt to the fans and tries even harder. Caballero is playing. Is their a song for him?

Don't let fear or pessimism win. Keep the faith. Up the blues.

Willy in nets on Sunday just seen the Pellegrini interview on the club website.
It's just not on shit like this. We pay good money to see our team in a cup final at Wembley the least we deserve is to see our best team. No he's going to fuck about and play willy and kolarov.

I know Cabba is shit but if we drop him after being in goal for all the rounds and win the cup with Hart it won't quite sit right with me, it's not a classy move.
FFS are you sure......no sentiment in football. I have yet to see him have a good game for City. The guy is a joke! I am not prepared to pay £250 for a trip to wembley and watch us get spanked 4-0 just because we don't want to upset Willy. He has had umpteen opportunities to gain our confidence this season but has looked erratic and accident waiting to happen. Let's be honest even with Joe it will be tough to beat the dippers but Willy is like handing them a 2-0 start! For once Pellers show some steely eyed determination and put Joe in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.