Pre Match Thread: League Cup Final v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL...It's like the pics they use in write the caption competitions...

JS81640270.jpg

It's sad that so many Blues have become frightened or feel the need to slag off our own manager/players.

For all of you worrying about Willy playing. Just think they have Mignolet in goal, so that evens it up a bit.
Disagree. If I was I net, it might even it up a bit but not the goal keeping one man kamakazi unit that is Willy Wonka. Pellers don't you dare deliberately play an inferior player when there are better options available. This is a cup final not a fucking sentimental fairy tale. We can't play this clown, ffs. Plus the defence have fuck all faith in him and then they panic, which is double whammy territory and must be. prevented at all costs. Imagine the boost the Red Scouse will feel the minute the see Wonka in the starting line up.

Fucking no, I say..

Last edited:
My heart goes out to Vincent kompany..he's just back from injury,played midweek and has a lot of work to do with Willy in goal...cheers MP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.