Pre Match Thread: League Cup Final v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see some of the regular players back from injury and in the match day squad. Once again defensive organization will be key in this game- dealing with the unpredictability and brightness of Struridge and the movement, creativity and shooting ability of Coutinho. Evidence from the last two games gives me confidence that we can remain solid at the back and eventually coral and overcome Liverpool. It is a cup final so the players just need to get in there and give their best.

WTF it s wrong with people on here?????? jesus fucking christ

Nothing wrong with anyone here. It's natural that in a final which is our only realistic chance of winning anything this season, that we're unhappy about having a muppet in goal. It's non-sensical to play your strongest 10 outfield players with the weakest keeper in a final. Puts pressure on the whole team. Besides, our defence has been bordering on comedy for most of the season, so to play Willy in a final is plain nuts.

Unless Hart is carrying an injury, this underlines a basic flaw in Pellers. Caballero against Chelsea saved a penalty but overall had a poor game. One in which the over 21s let down the under 21s. To select him for a final is foolishness.

i thought Mangala is fit, what the hell MDM is doing there. i'm not happy with willy in the goal. his relationship with his old buddy is bigger than club interest.

if we lose this, just tell Pelle to feck off for good. he's not deserve the perfect send off. he bring us backwards.

There's no 'us' in any of that post.... Clown

Big questions that need addressing

Will Willy be a hero
Can our back 4 gel like midweek
Will Yaya give a fuck
Will Silva take hold of the game
Will Sterling be up for it against his old team
Will Shady open the game thread in the matchday forum before the game starts

Thoughts ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.