Pre Match Thread | Man City v West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very strong team for this match and I expect they will be fired up after the disappointment of Tuesday. Disappointment in the result but not necessarily on the performance because we played well, Fernandinho and co, and were punished for not taking the chances when they came. We will need to do the same today as well with West Ham who have started well especially away from home. Otamendi and De Bruyne make their starting debuts and they will be eager to impress.The partnership of Otamendi and Mangala will be important to maintain defensive solidity as the basis for success in this game.

Not going to be easy but with that front four and the defensive record so far, I am confident that it will be another three points in the bag for us.

Last edited:
Very strong team for this match and I expect they will be fired up after the appointment of Tuesday. Disappointment in the result but not necessarily on the performance because we played well, Fernandinho and co, and were punished for not taking the chances when they came. We will need to do the same today as well with West Ham who have started well especially away from home. Otamendi and De Bruyne make their starting debuts and they will be eager to impress.The partnership of Otamendi and Mangala will be important to maintain defensive solidity as the basis for success in this game.

Not going to be easy but with that front four and the defensive record so far, I am confident that it will be another three points in the bag for us.

It's a good thing that Nic and Eli know each other from their time together at Porto. I'm sure they won't take long to get back into the swing of things, especially after Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.