Pre Match Thread | Man City v West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to sound like a fan from the less likable Manchester mob
Not really mate. We've got every right to be confident going into this game. Our start to the season, after some extremely tricky fixtures, has been fantastic. Every player has been on their game and the score lines suggest that we're doing everything right.
Expecting to pick up 3 points in a home fixture against a team that's been hit and miss so far isn't arrogance. It might be close and you might pick up points, but everything says this is a win for City.

Yes but they were on the back foot both games and took the chances they were presented on the break from what I can remember both defenses had mares! They didn't dominate either game they just got lucky!

We outplayed both the Arse and Liverpool. Yes they had more possession but we looked very dangerous at every break. I still think you'll win I just think that we will be able to cause you problems that we've not done in the past few years, particularly at your gaff.

Not really mate. We've got every right to be confident going into this game. Our start to the season, after some extremely tricky fixtures, has been fantastic. Every player has been on their game and the score lines suggest that we're doing everything right.
Expecting to pick up 3 points in a home fixture against a team that's been hit and miss so far isn't arrogance. It might be close and you might pick up points, but everything says this is a win for City.
The only thing we need to account for is our post-Europe fatigue that kicks in after CL games.

we have just been beaten by the 2nd best team in europe from last season , now the knobheads in the media , including coke head Merson reckon the happy hammers will nick a point , clueless. Could be a tough game ,but our players will be wanting to bounce back , and the hammers are not capable of playing like the Italians , they are to open , if we get an early goal , the flood gates will open.

West Ham's key threat is on the counter attack, so Navas should start for me. I know we all want to see the dream front line, but I think Navas can be very useful in this game. Without him I doubt we'll keep a clean sheet in this one.

Silva or Nasri, not both. Might be worth neither and have a midfield three of Sterling-De Bruyne and Navas.
Depending on Aguero's fitness letting Bony have another go would suit me, he's making the right runs and moves just needs to stsrt clicking now. Perhaps I'm stuck in a fat sam way of thinking regarding West Ham but i wouldn't want a half fit Aguero get the shit kicked out of him and be out even longer.

Hart
Sagna Otamendi Mangala Kolarov
Yaya Fernandinho
De Bruyne Silva Sterling
Aguero
This or:

Hart
Sagna Otamendi Mangala Kolarov
Yaya Fernandinho
Navas KDB Sterling
Aguero

If Silva isn't 100%, didn't look like he should be on the pitch against Juve to me.

Silva or Nasri, not both. Might be worth neither and have a midfield three of Sterling-De Bruyne and Navas.
Depending on Aguero's fitness letting Bony have another go would suit me, he's making the right runs and moves just needs to stsrt clicking now. Perhaps I'm stuck in a fat sam way of thinking regarding West Ham but i wouldn't want a half fit Aguero get the shit kicked out of him and be out even longer.

Nasri injured by the sounds of it.

Starting to sound like a fan from the less likable Manchester mob

Why. Because we think we''ll beat you. You have a good player in payet but i think your defence
can be got at and we have the side to do it. We are at home, so to believe we can win this game
is not being arrogant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.