Pre Match Thread | Palace v City

Status
Not open for further replies.
This.

It's too early for kdb to start. He's a fantastic player who I believe will be great for us but it's just a bit too early. We will need navas defensive contribution for this game, plus there is also the added benefit that navas will play even better knowing that he could lose his spot to Kdb if he isn't 100% on his game.

If the Watford game was anything to go by. That logic is 100% false

Surprised at the respect that many Blues are showing Palace due a recent run of form. They're bang average and if they get out with less than a 3 goal kicking then they'll have done well.

If Sagna is out, Navas will start.

There's no way any manager worth their salt would completely change one side of the pitch. Either Maffeo or Otamendi starting with KDB in front of them would do this.

Navas will start, I'm guessing with Maffeo(or Otamendi) and Juve will hopefully see Sagna back with KDB getting the start there.

got to agree, a draw would be a huge result for us and that Chelsea win won't make me much more confident of getting anything against City. Honestly lads, you're bloody scary this season. Sterling looks like an inspired signing (who really cares about the price tag anyway?) and he'll give Kelly problems down that side. As long as we go for it like we did against Chelsea I'd be happy and I don't see why Pardew won't do so.

as for forums, The BBS is the bigger and better Palace forum. Less nutters on there. holmesdale.net is a bit UKIP...

Good luck for the season, I'd like to see you win it again. Can't be having United/Liverpool/Arsenal/Chelsea winning it, as a fanbase I have a lot more respect for City than those.
OK ta I will give the BBS it a go. I know what you mean about the ukip element. Its why I stopped posting on there .

Zabaleta, Clichy and Delph definitely out, Silva a doubt with an ankle injury according to Pellegrini.

Zabaleta, Clichy and Delph definitely out, Silva a doubt with an ankle injury according to Pellegrini.
Lucky we signed that ginger fucker then.

Hart

Sagna
Kompany
Mangala
Kolarov

Dinho

Yaya
De Bruyne

Navas
Aguero
Sterling

Sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.