Pre Match Thread | Palace v City

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should have too much in our locker to see off Palace, even without Silva. I think our history of underestimating the opposition has changed for the better this season. And maybe it's Nasri's turn to shine from a central role. How long have we all thought that? So, I will revise my prediction down to a 2-0 win for our glorious blues.

Same team apart from replacing the injured Silva. Would rather see KDB start but i think Nasri will, he's not been on international duty, not started all season, scored when he came on against Everton. It's classic Pellegrini to start him tomorrow ahead of KDB for no other reason than squad harmony. KDB to come on after 70 minutes and then start against Juve midweek.

Same team apart from replacing the injured Silva. Would rather see KDB start but i think Nasri will, he's not been on international duty, not started all season, scored when he came on against Everton. It's classic Pellegrini to start him tomorrow ahead of KDB for no other reason than squad harmony. KDB to come on after 70 minutes and then start against Juve midweek.

I agree

Pellers likes to give the players time to adapt to the new team before sending them to the pitch. Sounds logical and we do have options in the case of Nasri and give Kevin some minutes in the second half. Hope Silva is back for the Juventus game.

Probably will happen that way, knowing Pellegrini. Coudn't care less tomorrow.
If KDB comes on let's hope he has just the sort of debut Aguero had. What an introduction was that ...!

If fernando is fit, I'd be pushing yaya into the number 10, the counter attacks will need legs tomorrow...

I'd go

.................hart....................

Sagna.....vin.........mango.......AK

.........fernando....dinho...........

.................yaya....................

Navas.........................sterling

.................kun.....................

Slowly slowly with KDB, needs to get to know his teammates, nasri is an impact player for me now!!!!

Slot DeBruyne in for Silva, keep the team the same as it has been until now. If its not broke don't fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.