Pre match thread Spurs v City

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 points and no more injuries.
Too much to ask?

9 first team players in doubt for the game is really testing our depth and again most of them soft tissue injuries clearly suggests we have to address how we handle player management on match days and during the week as it is getting worse.

This and only this will derail our season as with a fully fit squad we are well placed to do better than last season.

3 points and no more injuries.
Too much to ask?

9 first team players in doubt for the game is really testing our depth and again most of them soft tissue injuries clearly suggests we have to address how we handle player management on match days and during the week as it is getting worse.

This and only this will derail our season as with a fully fit squad we are well placed to do better than last season.

Are you sure? didn't thgink it was that

What pubs is everyone heading for tomorrow,please?
On the 14:15 out of Piccadilly today with my daughter,these early away days do my fuckin head in!

Thought Silva was out?

I'd go with:
Sagna
MDM
Kompany
Kolarov
Fernando
Fernandinho
Yaya
De Bruyne
Sterling
Aguero

4-3-3

I know Harry Kane's not been at his best so far, but ideally I'd still like a goalkeeper in the side just incase.

If Zabaleta, Mangala, Clichy, Delph, Nasri, Silva, Kalechi are out:

Hart
Sagna------Kompany----Otamendi---Kolarov
Fernando
Dinho------Toure
De Bruyne----Aguero------Sterling

Subs: Caballero, Maffeo, Demichelis, Evans, Navas, Roberts, Bony

Hopefully Zaba can make the bench tho. Been in training for a week now, hasn't he?​

Just had a quick look on a Spurs forum. They're not happy about prioritising tomorrow over the Arsenal game, they're saying that they've now made this a must win game, whilst admitting that it's absurd to call a game vs us a must win, but that's the situation their manager has put them in. To an extent I agree, you NEVER field a weakened team in a derby. If they go down early the crowd could get quite hostile to their team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.