Pre-Order The New City Away Kit Now

DanTheBlue

Buy exclusively from MCFC

Football is buzzing with talk of our innovative and stylish new black and yellow away kit that is available for pre-order from noon today.

It has already been hailed as the ‘bees’ knees’ by our fans who have fallen for a design that took its inspiration from Manchester as a symbol of industry and the city’s coat of arms.

The bee on the shirt reflects the club’s own industrious and hard working nature.

The shirt is a powerful and confident black colour with yellow and gold inserts on the shoulders which are used to define and accentuate the upper torso and it goes on sale on August 15.

The new Manchester City Away kit is available online and from the Citycentre store at CoMS or the outlet in Manchester.

There is the same attention to detail and tailoring as on the new home kit and it comes in chest sizes to aid fitting.

Like the best selling new blue shirt it has been designed by David Blanch at Umbro. The neckline has an association with the home kit but it's slightly different as it has a concealed neck line opening. We have not used buttons but a lightweight closure so that wearers can either have it open for more ventilation or closed for a smarter look.

In another unique touch, Umbro have embedded a piece of the home kit blue in the crest so wherever the team plays they take ‘a little bit of home’ with them.
http://mcfc.co.uk/Shop

Re: Pe-Order The New City Away Kit Now

just pre-ordered, also wanted one of the blue trg tops which said limited stock on, but when i clicked no details to add to basket so i didnt bother get trg top.

hmmmmm...

i just tried to go on this I chose the kit and then it tried taking me to the next page and there was a security certificate error.

Wouldn't follow this link if I was anyone else.

just pre ordered mine. Didnt let me put a name or number on but I'll just get that done next time I'm in the shop.

you wrote "pe order" not pre order lol

Hey guys, i only bought my season ticket today, does anyone know the number for city so i can find out my card number to get the discount? cheers in advance!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.