Pre-Ordering New Shirt

I think it's automatic mate, you order early and if you're one of the first 2500 people to have ordered they will contact you from the details you gave when buying the shirt. I presume that's what happening...

Does anyone know what size a medium and an extra large is in european terms.....its only giving the sizes in inches?

I got this e-mail of confirmation through

Dear The Fat el Hombre

Thank you for your recent order to MCFC Retail.

It is currently being processed and should be with you within** 5-7 working days unless otherwise stated.

If your order is to be sent overseas please allow up to 28 days for delivery of your order.

**If you have pre-ordered the home shirt this will be delivered on the 17th July (UK only)**
A signature will be required at the delivery address when the parcel is delivered if there is no one in to sign for the goods a card will be left.

To celebrate the launch of the new Replica kit there will be a special concert headlined by the Doves plus special guest. This will take place on Friday 17th July at Manchester City Football Club. The tickets are free and will be available exclusively to the first 2,500 customers who pre order the new shirt will be given the opportunity to request a pair of tickets. Supporters have 48 hours to register for the tickets.

Given this opportunity to go to the concert supporters have only 48 hours to take up the opportunity, failure to do so it will then be passed on to the next supporters placing an order.

If you are a customer making an online purchase from a non-EU country or Jersey and Guernsey VAT will be deducted at the point of despatch.

If you have any queries about your order please e-mail retail@mcfc.co.uk or Phone +44 (0)870 062 1894 (Option 2/2) or email retail@mcfc.co.uk <mailto:retail@mcfc.co.uk> quoting your order number *********

ALL ORDERS WILL REQUIRE A SIGNATURE ON DELIVERY AT THE SPECIFIED ADDRESS

Thank you for your loyal and valued support of MCFC

MCFC Retail

This email has been scanned for viruses and spam.