Pre-Ordering New Shirt

The Fat el Hombre said:
svennis pennis said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
ell said:
HOW? the website isnt even launched yet!

Working fine for me mate

Give me your credit card details andf I'll order your shirt for you ;-)

Did you go through the metro link?

I just didnt want to click submit on my order in case it wasnt the finished article.

yea mate just went through there

its not accepting transactions at the minute. Cheers though.

mikeyboy said:
anyone get a 'server connection failed' message after clicking delivery address button? also the phone line keeps you on hold for 3 mins then just cuts you off! great stuff.ha.

Just keep trying mate....think mine did that a few times but eventually went through to the checkout...

any got the number to order on the phone, not using metro site and unsecure and prob dont link with main site

Got mine through the metro link about 15mins ago and got confirmation e-mail, I'm assuming everything is ok using that link?

Done mine
never took my seasoncard discount off though, waiting for them to get back to me on it
i think ordering 36 was a bit too small as well for a medium :/
Has anyone ordered the full kit ?

jimmym_mcfc said:
Done mine
never took my seasoncard discount off though, waiting for them to get back to me on it

38 and 40 are medium. I got a 40.

Shooter 83 said:
jimmym_mcfc said:
Done mine

38 and 40 are medium. I got a 40.

shit
ill just try it on when it arrives, hope they wont be twats about returning it, i havnt got any printings

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.