Pre/post Wembley drinks around London.

We went straight there from Wembley aiming to go in the Globe, it was closed and the guy on the door said the cops had ordered all the pubs on that stretch to close.

We never went near the globe but we did have a couple of pints in Marlybone station so maybe after some time past they let some fans in up the far end where we were. Always gone the volunteer the last few wembley trips, though I do worry with the team we are playing the Met police may be OTT

Been in the Bree louise a couple of times good choice of ales, although most poured the Cockney way with no head, but just ask and they sort it
also round the corner from there is the crown and anchor which had good ale and food, the guy behind bar was a manc aswell.
both quiet pubs 20 or so blues in both times been, so a bit more civilised than holding your beer just under your chin.
Going with some younger ones this time so probably looking for something a bit busier, although still around the Euston area,
Any suggestions welcome.

Been in the Bree louise a couple of times good choice of ales, although most poured the Cockney way with no head, but just ask and they sort it
also round the corner from there is the crown and anchor which had good ale and food, the guy behind bar was a manc aswell.
both quiet pubs 20 or so blues in both times been, so a bit more civilised than holding your beer just under your chin.
Going with some younger ones this time so probably looking for something a bit busier, although still around the Euston area,
Any suggestions welcome.

There are a couple of decent boozers between euston and st pancras which is a 10-15 min walk between them. The underground line kings cross/St Pancrass is near and you can get a tube straight to wembley

Euston Rocket and the Euston Flyer are decent
was there before and after West Ham

The flyer is what I am thinking of I think on the was to St Pancras, theres the rocket and O'Niels though I have only been in the flyer and rocket. St Pancras has loads of cffee shops food outlets and I think a bar also

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.