Pre-season friendly at Eastlands

daveduke67 said:
People were saying they'd like Lech Poznan - not sure it'd be as good an atmosphere as the last one but you never know. There'd be a lot of Poles happy to see a Polish team playing so it could attract more away fans than say a Spanish team again. There'd be quite a lot of people who'd go to see Poznan in a friendly that wouldn't really consider many other teams.

Who knows?

this should definatly be done in the next few seasons. would love to go back to poznan too, it was ... err, very nice. :)

felixbg said:
daveduke67 said:
People were saying they'd like Lech Poznan - not sure it'd be as good an atmosphere as the last one but you never know. There'd be a lot of Poles happy to see a Polish team playing so it could attract more away fans than say a Spanish team again. There'd be quite a lot of people who'd go to see Poznan in a friendly that wouldn't really consider many other teams.

Who knows?

this should definatly be done in the next few seasons. would love to go back to poznan too, it was ... err, very nice. :)

Do you actually remember it?

;-)

Thomas Cook Trophy discontinued in about 2007 or 2008, just a pre season friendly now. Keep up.
gagiesotherhalf said:
Thomas Cook Trophy could well be 6 August, according to my ITK source.

That usually counts as our home pre-season friendly with an international club.

PM

(double spacing, PM, said the word 'source' - anything else I've missed to pretend I'm ITK?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.