Pre-Season Friendly | City v Club America

With only two friendlies before the community shield, this should be a good chance to see if Pep has tweaked the formation like some predicted. I can't remember where I seen it but I did read that Pep was preparing to 'unleash' Haaland and Alvarez together. Will be a little weird to go from no strikers to two.

Oh no, it's about time I used my City+ subscription. I've had it for over 12 months and never used it yet!

I might go to bed very early then set my alarm clock (iphone thing) for 1.30!! ;-)
I was going to re-subscribe just so I could watch it until I remembered that it's on at Stupid o'clock in the morning. I'll wait for the highlights.

Oh no, it's about time I used my City+ subscription. I've had it for over 12 months and never used it yet!

I might go to bed very early then set my alarm clock (iphone thing) for 1.30!! ;-)
ha ha id try it now and make sure working save you getting up for wee and back to bed

but going off EDS games last season some of them never appeared at kick off time

Have a feeling Haaland won’t start this one. Probably get half an hour at the end.
On-line dippers poised at their keyboards to unleash calls of "flop" and compiling comedy compilations as they are still hurting from the Darwin Lukakunez lols.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.