Pre-Season Friendly | City v Club America

Why the fuck is City + not free/included for season card holders?

There's a likely chance that my two year old will wake up at stupid o clock tonight, so I will likely be awake to watch some of the match. It would be nice if city wasn't charging me £2... It's not about the £2, it's less than a pint, it's about the fact they already direct debit me every month for what should be their bread and butter and still manage to fuck that up.
Just seasoncard holders?

Just seasoncard holders?

The content they put on there can be half decent with some production value. I appreciate that commercially they would want to put it behind a paywall of some sort.

Not necessarily just season card holders, but for the amount they take out of my account every month already, only to halfarse the match day experience, then definitely season ticket holders.

Sort out the beer queues in ssl3 and I'll stop moaning about them charging me an extra £2 a month to watch a preseason friendly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.