Pre-Season Friendly | City v Club America

I am very curious about Alvarez. I have only seen him in video, but he looked like a very exciting player.

On the off chance anyone from City sees this: please do not pursue this City+ thing. Between last year and this, you are evidently not competent enough to operate it. It's not fair to punish the supporters just because you didn't bother getting your service working in time for the only games anyone actually watches on it. Just stick the games on Youtube or something.
I take it this youtube crap wont have the match? Back to streaming I go. Oh and record my IP, couldn't give two fucks

This presenter wearing the city top with the red neck not burgundy lol david james has got the real one on.
I think it’s the lighting for the presenter, something not right about it. Both are wearing sizes too big as well. I just don’t like the collar on our shirts these days.

Looks alright on Natalie though, for some reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.