Pre-Season Friendly in Dublin?

Does anybody out there have any insight into whether or not this game is happening??? Or even how soon it would need to be confirmed if it is going to happen?

Its playing havoc with my planning time off over the summer

No idea @depps - radio silence at the moment. I'd imagine it would need to be announced fairly sharpish if it's to go ahead.

We

Played oldham Wolfsburg and limerick all in the space of 5/6 day. Im sure we played Wolfsburg and then played limerick the next day. Iirc there was 2 city sides as such a mixture of both 1st team on youth team players as a lot were coming back from the euros

Wasn't the Limerick game extremely short notice too?

No idea @depps - radio silence at the moment. I'd imagine it would need to be announced fairly sharpish if it's to go ahead.
Thanks Blue Banks.

Hopefully they'll will announce something soon - the wife is mad to go away that week and I keep stalling her from booking anything! She's not happy.

Thanks Blue Banks.

Hopefully they'll will announce something soon - the wife is mad to go away that week and I keep stalling her from booking anything! She's not happy.

Book a week in Dublin just in case.

Im in Dublin already and the missus wants to get out of here! That's the problem!

I should have thought of that myself. I'll suggest a week in Wicklow!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.