Pre season in Melbourne

I live about an hour South of the Gold Coast; be going up to watch Saturdays game with another City mate and his family.

Flying down to Melbourne - Monday for a week; so will catch both games against Roma and Real Madrid.

Fly in Tuesday morning with my son, there is a big contingent of Perth Blues travelling over. Not looking forward to the cold weather though. Can we go to Bangkok next year please.

Last edited:
Are they many Aussie Blues on here who will be attending the games ?

I will be at Cbus stadium on the Gold Coast for Saturday's game, which is being shown live on Fox over here.

The last game I saw City play live, Colin Bell was playing!!

I'm in Brisbane, and see their training camp is at Royal Pines golf club. I drove down today and around the resort, but didn't see anyone out training.

I will be going, driving down from the Sunny Coast, a balmy 4 C at 6 am this morning on the beach. Rug up when in Melbourne, Saturday on Goldie should be around 15-19 degrees C, dropping down to 11 ish.

Does anyone know at what point the rest of the squad meet up in Aus? In time for at least 2 of the games i'd hope, else a bit of a pointless flight out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.