Pre-season preparations (merged)

we will face Chelsea on the 2nd game at home. unlike us, Chelsea cosistency rarely drop silly points against lower team. so this the game we must win. sorry if i'm not impress with our pre season at all. when the time comes, we will have unfit and unprepare first team players for such game. unless Pelle ready to play our EDS players in starting line-up, which i don't think he will.

we will face Chelsea on the 2nd game at home. unlike us, Chelsea cosistency rarely drop silly points against lower team. so this the game we must win. sorry if i'm not impress with our pre season at all. when the time comes, we will have unfit and unprepare first team players for such game. unless Pelle ready to play our EDS players in starting line-up, which i don't think he will.

Que?

We did in pre season what all the other top teams in Europe do .Arsenal Liverpool ect have been visiting these places for decades, makes a change fro playing at Livingstone Halifax,Walsall, Rhyl ,Kilmarnock ,Scarbourgh ect.no-one got injured many youngsters got a run out .it might seem pointless to us lot but the head sheds at the club haven't done much wrong up to now have they ?

Where is the Stuggart game being held? I thought it was Germany but the lads are heading back to Manchester, they aren't seriously then flying back over to Germany then back again? Spent more time in the air than training.

What i don't get is why we struggle to sign our top targets. We are surely attractive enough now but this summer same as last we are still waiting for our key targets to sign. Liverpool got Benteke in about a week, Arsenal nailed Cech early doors and Utd seem to sign their targets with ease. I also think that yet again the existing squad has had little time together to prepare. This is partly due to copa america and Vk's new arrival but Delph gets injured, Bony is crocked again by illness I think, so we will only have sterling bedded in properly. Not an inspiring pre-season at all.

We could have gotten those players in as quick, but I doubt they could have got our targets in by now.

I
doubt if any of our players are unfit.

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet but does anyone know what day the copa America players are back this week?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.