Pre season tour squad

Goalkeepers: Bravo, Grimshaw, Bazunu

Defenders: Walker, Danilo, Stones, Laporte, Angelino, Zinchenko, Harwood-Bellis

Midfielders: Gundogan, Rodri, De Bruyne, Bernardo, D. Silva, Pozo, Doyle, A. Garcia, Bernabe, Poveda, Knight

Forwards: Sterling, Sané, Nmecha, Bolton

So from that squad you can just about form two line-ups.
Bravo
Walker, Stones, Laporte, Zinchenko
Gundogan, Rodri, De Bruyne
Sterling, Nmecha, Sané

Grimshaw [Bazunu]
Danilo, Harwood-Bellis, [Laporte/Stones], Angelino
Bernardo, A. Garcia, D. Silva [Bernabe/Doyle/Pozo]
Knight, Poveda, Bolton

No Delph, Douglas Luiz, Mangala or Manu Garcia. Frimpong, Dionkou, Eric Garcia (Spain U19), Felix Nmecha and Taylor Richards also missing out.

Super excited about Harwood-Bellis and Doyle. Bit surprised to see Bazunu and Knight, but happy that they’re going

Calm down, ffs.

im calm,there was a smile at the bottom of my thread,whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh :)

Notable absentees from the #MCFC Pre-Season Tour | Part 1/2: Sergio Aguero - Holiday Nicolas Otamendi - Holiday Gabriel Jesus - Holiday Ederson - Holiday Fernandinho - Holiday Riyad Mahrez - AFCON Benjamin Mendy - Rehabilitation [via @ManCityMEN]

Fabian Delph - Expected transfer Eliaquim Mangala - Expected transfer Eric Garcia - U19 EUROs

Wonderful to see the great name of Doyle in the party. Makes me feel old when I remember seeing Mick of that ilk playing in the FA Youth cup all those years ago. (Gets Zimmer out)

Manchester City's plane for their flight to China has been grounded at Manchester Airport. A number of City staff were blocked from flying out. It is unclear why they were banned from flying, amid suggestions there were VISA issues. [@MirrorFootball]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.