Pre-Season - Yokohama (A) | Pre-Match Thread | Sun 23 Jul 11:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

SebastianBlue

President, International Julian Alvarez Fan Club

SUNDAY​

Yokohama F. Marinos v City | 11:00 (UK) | Live on CITY+ and Recast

The first match of our pre-season tour of Asia sees City lock horns with Yokohama F Marinos on Sunday 23 July.

Kick-off is set for 11:00 at the Japan National Stadium in Tokyo, with the fixture available to watch live in the United Kingdom on CITY+ and Recast.

Our Matchday Centre will provide detailed updates, commentary and analysis before, during and after proceedings, with Joleon Lescott, Shaun Wright-Phillips, David James, Keith Curle and Paul Dickov all special guests for our Matchday Live show, available on all digital platforms.

A detailed match report and reaction from Pep Guardiola and players alike can be accessed soon after the final whistle.

Subscribers to CITY+ or Recast in the United Kingdom can relive all the action with a full-match replay from 13:00, with extended highlights available one hour later (excluding Japan).

Is City+ available outside the UK.
If so.... how does one get it?
Per the City article and another write up about it, the match will unfortunately only be available in the UK on City+ and Recast. Frustrating for those of us living abroad that have paid for City+ since it was created.

I’ve searched around for a US broadcaster but haven’t found anything yet. There may be a raging river on the day. At least, I hope so.

Per the City article and another write up about it, the match will unfortunately only be available in the UK on City+ and Recast. Frustrating for those of us living abroad that have paid for City+ since it was created.

I’ve searched around for a US broadcaster but haven’t found anything yet. There may be a raging river on the day. At least, I hope so.
I assume NordVPN is your friend for this?

Do VPNs not work with City+ ?

I assume NordVPN is your friend for this?

Do VPNs not work with City+ ?
The last time I tried to use a VPN to watch a City+ stream it would not load (I tried Express and Nord).

I’ll of course try again, but I assume the same will happen.

Either way, I think the club are missing a major opportunity by not ensuring fans outside of the UK (and Germany for the Bayern match) can watch the match without needing to find workarounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.