Pre-Season - Yokohama (A) | Pre-Match Thread | Sun 23 Jul 11:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought so but got told in another thread that the injury wasn't actually bad. Last time I take someone on here's word for it.
Haha, no worries bud. The injury isn’t as bad, but he’s just doing light work so when you see him on vids he’s just cycling or jogging etc as opposed to joining in with the group yet.

Thought so but got told in another thread that the injury wasn't actually bad. Last time I take someone on here's word for it.
There was pictures of him on a jet ski earlier in the summer ,I'm no surgeon but I don't think they would of recommend doing that if his injury was too bad ?

TV app is saying Due to regional restrictio s Asia tour matches not available. Why the fuck am I paying £2.99 a month for this shit? My VPN is off.... Is this a UK thing or do I need to mess with my VPN??

There was pictures of him on a jet ski earlier in the summer ,I'm no surgeon but I don't think they would have recommend doing that if his injury was too bad ?
Yeah, as surgery wasn’t required then must have just needed some serious rest.

Per the City article and another write up about it, the match will unfortunately only be available in the UK on City+ and Recast. Frustrating for those of us living abroad that have paid for City+ since it was created.

I’ve searched around for a US broadcaster but haven’t found anything yet. There may be a raging river on the day. At least, I hope so.
ill find one

Time for my annual "Subscribe to City+ and cancel when the pre season ends" ritual...

City+ TV APP not showing the match, WTF City?
Yet watch and then CAST from my phone to the same TV does???

I think it's time for either City to get serious with City TV let somebody else have a go...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.