Predict 3

1. De Rossi
2. Martinez
3. ???

I don't think RVP has any intention of joining us... probably just using us to up the financial package he'd get elsewhere.

Matt the Giant said:
1. De Rossi
2. Martinez
3. ???

I don't think RVP has any intention of joining us... probably just using us to up the financial package he'd get elsewhere.

Agreed Big Matt - I don't think Mrs RVP would approve of living in the provinces (ie not London). He might be stringing us along.

The ones I think we will sign are:

1. Javi Martinez (pay whatever it takes in my view)

2. Gaston Ramirez (although I am swaying a little to Robben - not that I am a fan)

3. Big surprise - Ibrahimovic

(I don't think DDR will leave his beloved club)

jollylescott said:
Matt the Giant said:
1. De Rossi
2. Martinez
3. ???

Agreed Big Matt - I don't think Mrs RVP would approve of living in the provinces (ie not London). He might be stringing us along.

The ones I think we will sign are:

1. Javi Martinez (pay whatever it takes in my view)

2. Gaston Ramirez (although I am swaying a little to Robben - not that I am a fan)

3. Big surprise - Ibrahimovic

(I don't think DDR will leave his beloved club)

Agree. Barca really need a forward as Villa may not recover, and to give Messi a bit of rest occasionally.

mancblue said:
I think 4:
Skrtel
Martinez
Pedro
RVP

If we land Pedro, I'll kiss the unwiped-ass of every single United fan in India. Two things equally unlikely.

Who was that Argentinian mentioned a while ago, playing as a right winger/defender?

Burak Yilmaz, £4 million, banged in 35 goals in Turkey, 26 years old, absolute bargain can play rotation.

Beats wasting 30-40 mill on overrated strikers.

We got Aguerro & Ballo, Dzeko and Burak could be rotations

Matt the Giant said:
mancblue said:
I think 4:
Skrtel
Martinez
Pedro
RVP

If we land Pedro, I'll kiss the unwiped-ass of every single United fan in India. Two things equally unlikely.

Who was that Argentinian mentioned a while ago, playing as a right winger/defender?
Matias Rodriguez

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.