Predictions for the next decade...

terryphelan

I'm especially interested in your technology predictions, this decade has seen some pretty major technological advancements eg

broadband
hd tv
wireless internet
smart phones/3g

there's no reason why next decade won't see similar strides forward,

my predictions for the 'teenies' are:

- E-readers to take off - the demise of libraries/bookshops

- City to win the league

- Football matches to be streamed live on mobiles

- The end of DVDs, CDs and Blu-ray discs

- Wireless electricity?

- Google Earth to be integrated into Car Sat Navs

What are your predictions??

Sadly, another 9/11, but even 'better', (if you use that word how the terrorists would see it).

3d TV's are already on the calendar for the next few years, using the technology they currently use in the cinema.

The first electric family car to go on general sale

If the government uphold their promise of internet in every home, it may be the end of the postman.

Lescott to have a good looking kid

terryphelan said:
I'm especially interested in your technology predictions, this decade has seen some pretty major technological advancements eg

broadband
hd tv
wireless internet
smart phones/3g

there's no reason why next decade won't see similar strides forward,

my predictions for the 'teenies' are:

- E-readers to take off - the demise of libraries/bookshops

- City to win the league

- Football matches to be streamed live on mobiles

- The end of DVDs, CDs and Blu-ray discs

- Wireless electricity?

- Google Earth to be integrated into Car Sat Navs

What are your predictions??

Hope not :( I love bookshops.

Football matches can already be streamed on mobiles and you could argue that CD's/DVD's are already gone and with faster internet and bigger hard-drives it won't be long till Blu-Ray quality can be worthwhile to download.

Proliferation of Electric Cars
Commercial Scramjets
Moon Tourism
The Apocalypse

Or maybe not, i know little about any of the above.

pee dubya said:
Proliferation of Electric Cars
Commercial Scramjets
Moon Tourism
The Apocalypse

Or maybe not, i know little about any of the above.

I can see some sort of space-themed progression, but not sure about moon tourism. Apparently we've been 'told' to stay off the moon by the little green men, which I for one believe!

Here's one - the death of the queen.

without a dream said:
Pigeonho said:
Here's one - the death of the queen.

Dunno I reckon she's still going because she reckons she can outlive her imbecile of a son.

They're all imbocile's mate, all of em except perhaps William and his piss head brother, Harry. Don't mind them 2, as Royals go. I am convinced the Queen Mum died years ago but we all saw a mechanical one, or a lookalike, perhaps! What makes me piss is their consistant denial that Harry is not Major Hewitt's kid. I've never seen a person look more like their dad before, its uncanny! Diana's alive too, somewhere, mark my words. fucking Royals

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.