Predictions for today (Bets) Kerching£££

Re: Predictions for today (Bets)

monkylarr said:
5 . 1 city.
We are on a role and will gather momentum into next weeks game with our friends from Stretford.

COME ON CITY

City 1-0 Victory over Brummies...or 2-0 Victory...

scorer said:
However, I can pretty much guarantee Ushited will be winning today 100%

BFS was virtually disappearing us Fergiescums areshole. Add that to the comments before the Blackburn Chelski game where he said "I really would like to do United a big favour".

To me Blackburn will be putting out a side to lose, possibly quite heavilly.

Absolutely nailed on!

Sorry to f*ck you bet up, and I hope I'm wrong but I think you'll find what I've said will be spot on.
yes i agree with this unfortunately. blackburn have nothing left to play for and the way big fat sam sucks up to ferguson is sickening. they spent the day together at aintree in the week as well. can see nothing other than a big win for the rags.<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:31 pm --<br /><br />for the record ive taken some of my national winnings and stuck them on a rags city double. shit odds but even so cannot see any other result.

am tempted to lay liverpool at odds of 1.3 (ie lay £30 to win £100 if liverpool dont win) i dont think fulham will win but those liverpool odds are far too short imo.

DirtyEddie said:
scorer said:
However, I can pretty much guarantee Ushited will be winning today 100%

BFS was virtually disappearing us Fergiescums areshole. Add that to the comments before the Blackburn Chelski game where he said "I really would like to do United a big favour".

To me Blackburn will be putting out a side to lose, possibly quite heavilly.

Absolutely nailed on!

Sorry to f*ck you bet up, and I hope I'm wrong but I think you'll find what I've said will be spot on.
yes i agree with this unfortunately. blackburn have nothing left to play for and the way big fat sam sucks up to ferguson is sickening. they spent the day together at aintree in the week as well. can see nothing other than a big win for the rags.

-- Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:31 pm --

for the record ive taken some of my national winnings and stuck them on a rags city double. shit odds but even so cannot see any other result.

am tempted to lay liverpool at odds of 1.3 (ie lay £30 to win £100 if liverpool dont win) i dont think fulham will win but those liverpool odds are far too short imo.

Mystic Megs got nowt on you two ;-)

Well done Monkylarr... you lucky bastid :-)

Re: Predictions for today (Bets) KERCHING

Lucky, lucky boy. Can we have the score for next weekend pls ;-)

Re: Predictions for today (Bets) KERCHING

monkylarr said:
5 . 1 city.
We are on a role and will gather momentum into next weeks game with our friends from Stretford.

COME ON CITY

£10 @ 50/1

edited after the game yer cheeky sod :)

tbf I said 2-2 but for some reason had a bet in the ground on 5-1 and got 50/1.... Only had a couple of quid on it but happy days. Going for 3-1 next weekend ;0)

The only thing that was edited boys was the fact that i had put £10 on with hills at 9am . the post was put on this morning . :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.