Predictions for tomorrow...........you know ya wanna!

How much would we have to spend for us to be pint half full?

3-0 Spurs.

I believe in our blues, but can't shake our record against spuds. 1-0 to the twitchers. f**k I hope i'm wrong.

Mr Rich said:
I love the fact that even American City fans are pessimists!

Haha. Well, I'm from near Philadelphia, which is easily the most brutal and pessimistic sports town in the United States. I've got nothing to offer but a steady stream of doom 'n gloom.

Would take a draw, which it might well be, as opening games generally are,(too cagey), but i think (fingers crossed) we'll win 2-1. CTID

The most optimistic I can predict is a 1-1 grind, we have big trouble against Spurs although think we may be able to do them at home when our team is more settled and we're on home soil. Heart is begging for a win, head is thinking a loss (and media firestorm), so predicting the middle ground.

BufordUSABlue said:
Forzacitizens said:
why won't boateng and silva play?

1. Injured (Knee infection or something) allegedly.......
2. He's knackered after flying 1.2-way around the world to Mexico, for a totally meaningless friendly!!
Boatengs gonna be a big miss....can't see us keeping a clean sheet if he's out ~ 2-1 to spuds {Keane (2) - Adebayor } :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.