Prem League Table

Uber Blues said:
nickson71 said:
The problem is that we need a massive change in the way we are playing

first and foremost the defence need to improve massively and given the changes due to injury and when Toure goes to ACON this is not going to happen IMO

in some games we are losing the mid field battle or not supporting the front men or we lose the ball to easily at times

there are a lot thing that need to click and I don't think that they all will in time. if we are really, really luck we can still grab 4th, but we will have to grid out or fluke a few wins that are currently coming as draws. If we can do that then maybe the confidence will go up and the games get more comfortable.

We need to build up a good run and consistency is something that lacking at the moment

I agree with you mate. I try to look at things In all ways to at least try and make some sence of It all. The facts are. We had a great start first 4 or 5 games. Yes we have drawn a lot, some of those we could have lost, but with a little luck we could also have won some other's. We put In sterling performances against three of the top clubs, well beating Arsenal, and Chelsea even more so. Bloody unlucky against you know who. So they do have a performance In them. The real frustration for me Is playing like we did against Chelsea, then playing shite after a sleep or two. That's City though and that's the one big bad habit we need to break. I have to believe It's all doable though. That's why Ive just got to keep the faith mate, no point In not doing.

Although we beat Chelsea and Arsenal most neutral fans will say that we were fortunate to win them. Certainly the Arsenal result flattered us but I thought the Chelsea win was just about deserved.

Unfortunately we have this amazing knack of turning the other teams season around.
Burnley Bolton Fulham etc. Sunderland will fancy a point tomoz, they will park the bus.
I've lost faith with Hughes now. If SWP is not playing then Weiss at least needs a run.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.