Prem Soon Come

So he'll never know what a quadratic equation is or who Fyodor Dostoevsky was, big friggin deal. His good genes went to his feet not his brain....
Do we know he can't do quadratic equations? Or have heard of Dostoevsky?

I mean Parliament is full of good speakers who spout Latin but are total idiots

and can't even trap a ball.

Manc accent getting slagged......only on bluemoon.

Although Wivvinshore is a scumhole compared to Norf and East Manchester..;)

Citeh til I die.......get to fuck you anti Manc cunts.

Delete the thread it's shit

North Manchester is the arse hole of Manchester. Fucking dreadful. Shame the lads a rag.

Do we know he can't do quadratic equations? Or have heard of Dostoevsky?

I mean Parliament is full of good speakers who spout Latin but are total idiots

and can't even trap a ball.
500.jpg

For as long as I can remember there's been people who think they are a bit superior and denigrate people from Wythenshawe, so it shouldn't be surprising if we've got a few judgemental twats in our fan base. Donkey's years ago I was sent to Boston to help out a project that turned out to have an expat from Altrincham on the team. I introduced myself to the team and explained where I was from etc, he asked what part of Manchester and when I told him the cheeky fucker made no attempt to hide his incredulity that someone from Wythenshawe was going to be managing him. Transpired he was shit at his job and a rag, so I'm sure there's a moral in there somewhere.

For what it's worth, what i liked about Palmer's interview and particularly the smiley way he said "prem'll come soon" was that that he is clearly a confident/fearless lad but without coming across as up himself. Very likeable I thought.
Well said threespires.

Thought that was brilliant, he batted the questions back like a seasoned pro, short and to the point, this lad has already scored a cl goal and the interveiwer reminds him that he hasnt scored in the prem? Prem soon come was a fantastic retort imo.

Regards his accent, thats where hes from and who cares if hes not the most articulate.

Do your talking on the pitch lad and fck em.

Oh, and dont go on the town with Phil.........or Jack...........or let Kyle fix you up with any "girls" and you will be fine.

Thought that was brilliant, he batted the questions back like a seasoned pro, short and to the point, this lad has already scored a cl goal and the interveiwer reminds him that he hasnt scored in the prem? Prem soon come was a fantastic retort imo.

Regards his accent, thats where hes from and who cares if hes not the most articulate.

Do your talking on the pitch lad and fck em.

Oh, and dont go on the town with Phil.........or Jack...........or let Kyle fix you up with any "girls" and you will be fine.
Let Kyle fix you up with a couple of girls and you’ll be finer!

For as long as I can remember there's been people who think they are a bit superior and denigrate people from Wythenshawe, so it shouldn't be surprising if we've got a few judgemental twats in our fan base. Donkey's years ago I was sent to Boston to help out a project that turned out to have an expat from Altrincham on the team. I introduced myself to the team and explained where I was from etc, he asked what part of Manchester and when I told him the cheeky fucker made no attempt to hide his incredulity that someone from Wythenshawe was going to be managing him. Transpired he was shit at his job and a rag, so I'm sure there's a moral in there somewhere.

For what it's worth, what i liked about Palmer's interview and particularly the smiley way he said "prem'll come soon" was that that he is clearly a confident/fearless lad but without coming across as up himself. Very likeable I thought.
Don’t let that tosser make you think that’s what everyone from Altrincham thinks of Wythenshawe!

I went to school in Timperley with a mixture of Alty, Timperley and Wythenshawe lads. In my teens I spent a lot of time with lads from Northenden. My group of mates now and lot of my family now are a mixture of Alty, Timperley, Sale and Wythenshawe. I’ve lived in Alty for a few years where I was renting and I now live in Wythenshawe where I own a flat. When I was going through the process of buying I was looking at the crime figures, and there was more incidents of crime within a mile of my old flat in Alty than there is where I now live in Baguley.

For me these areas are like a mini conurbation within the overall larger conurbation of this city (see image below, we could be our own town). Just that some parts of it have more expensive houses than others. But the people from Oldfield Brow, Broadheath, Bowdon Vale, the Grange, the Broomwood, the Racecourse, Sale Moor and other parts of Timperley and Sale all live in a similar area to Wythenshawe; just that Wythy is a much larger version of them all.

002EC4E1-8255-40FE-ACC3-90FA8CD138A0.jpeg

Whoa, you cant tell half a story @threespires did you get the snotty rag sacked or not.

N.B. you are allowed to lie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.