Prem trophy in Abu Dhabi

Why Always Ste said:
Krieng_Thai OSC said:
southstand117 said:
Did you have to pay a tenner?

No, it is free for SKY BLUE member (free subcript)

So we spend thousands for the season, going to home and away games all over the show, spending cash outside the ground and so on... and they charge us £10 for a photo...

You guys get some free subscription and bang - you get the photo free..

pisstake

Just fork up the hundreds of millions that Abu Dhabi does and you´ll get a free pic no doubt :D

just one think which irks me a little these days. Sponsors names on the ribbons. Why we can't just stick some sky blue and white ribbons on there? It could stand on a sponsor's plinth or something but stick City's ribbons on it and let everyone know who won the damn thing.

JOGAMIGMOG said:
just one think which irks me a little these days. Sponsors names on the ribbons. Why we can't just stick some sky blue and white ribbons on there? It could stand on a sponsor's plinth or something but stick City's ribbons on it and let everyone know who won the damn thing.

spot on, Chelsea's in the CL final looked class just plain blue and white

I am away in Dubai for the ball and chains 40th 14-24 August. Hoping first games are away but where can I watch them in Dubai?

Many thanks in advance for suggestions!

Why Always Ste said:
Krieng_Thai OSC said:
southstand117 said:
Did you have to pay a tenner?

No, it is free for SKY BLUE member (free subcript)

So we spend thousands for the season, going to home and away games all over the show, spending cash outside the ground and so on... and they charge us £10 for a photo...

You guys get some free subscription and bang - you get the photo free..

pisstake

And we pay thousands to get to half a dozen games a season!<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:50 am --<br /><br />
Ja Salford Blue said:
Why has it got different ribbons on it?

Saving the original ones for next May !

CityEssex49er said:
Mate - I'm visiting Abu Dhabi for a holiday in August - do they still show the City games at The NRG Bar at Le Meridien ??
I sincerely hope its not during the first two weeks of August. Not only will it be unbearably hot and oppressively humid, but it will also still be the Holy Month of Ramadan with no booze and little daytime eating on the agenda.<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:08 am --<br /><br />
Lee Gally said:
I am away in Dubai for the ball and chains 40th 14-24 August. Hoping first games are away but where can I watch them in Dubai?
There are dozens of bars showing Premier League games in Dubai. It really depends on where exactly you are staying. If at Dubai Marina then the Barasti bar is probably your best option. Holy Month of Ramadan finishes about 18th August followed by 3 day Eid holiday.

lionheart said:
CityEssex49er said:
Mate - I'm visiting Abu Dhabi for a holiday in August - do they still show the City games at The NRG Bar at Le Meridien ??
I sincerely hope its not during the first two weeks of August. Not only will it be unbearably hot and oppressively humid, but it will also still be the Holy Month of Ramadan with no booze and little daytime eating on the agenda.

-- Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:08 am --

Lee Gally said:
There are dozens of bars showing Premier League games in Dubai. It really depends on where exactly you are staying. If at Dubai Marina then the Barasti bar is probably your best option. Holy Month of Ramadan finishes about 18th August followed by 3 day Eid holiday.

No problem; been in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Oman in August and, yes - it is hot but got the tee - shirt. Ramadam's a bit of pain though with no alcohol.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.