Premier League Email Promotions

BlueAnorak

Fuck me - I just received an Premier League email recommending a whole pile of Liverpool merchandising junk to buy and celebrate the title.
You would think that Fantasy Premier League would know which team I supported by the fact that I registered with the City supporter league.
I deregistered from the junk and send an expletiveless email to complain.
I'm not expecting an apology but it just shows who runs the organisation.

This is why they have a strategic plan.

It's to make money and certain clubs winning the league makes them more.

Twitter always puts up Man Urinal and Liverpool in its recommended you follow bit. Bloody annoying!

Fuck me - I just received an Premier League email recommending a whole pile of Liverpool merchandising junk to buy and celebrate the title.
You would think that Fantasy Premier League would know which team I supported by the fact that I registered with the City supporter league. Here are a good tips on short term investments promoneysavings
I deregistered from the junk and send an expletiveless email to complain.
I'm not expecting an apology but it just shows who runs the organisation.

I think that you need to chill a bit. Its just a harmless email. Its not like they are offering you to take a loan or something. Just ignore it

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.