Premier League Fixtures 2023/24 to be announced on June 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many years ago I had a workmate had been at university with the guy who did the fixtures. My workmate was a Burnley fan (albeit weirdly with 10 fingers) and was getting married mid season. His mate sorted it so Burnley had something like Plymouth and then Colchester away on 2 consecutive weekends so he wouldn't miss any home games or decent/near away games.
How many of those fingers were on each hand?

Away first hopefully as I’m on holiday. Hate missing games.
We are usually away first game of the season. The Rags will be given their guaranteed easy home fixture. That way they will be top of the league for at least one game. Plus it allows the media to fill their websites and pages with they have turned the corner and the quadruple is on articles.

Many years ago I had a workmate had been at university with the guy who did the fixtures. My workmate was a Burnley fan (albeit weirdly with 10 fingers) and was getting married mid season. His mate sorted it so Burnley had something like Plymouth and then Colchester away on 2 consecutive weekends so he wouldn't miss any home games or decent/near away games.
Incredible that Lancashire, Devon and Essex Police all agreed to this.
And all the other clubs too.
Almost as if it’s absolute bollocks.
Chapeau pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.