Premier League footballers arrested

Definitely not Wolves, apparently. Denial issued by Molineux this morning.
The problem is the original article - it has been read by many as 2 19 year old players were arrested after a home match - of which we were the only club to have 2 19 year olds in the squad for a home game this weekend.
IMG_0145.jpeg

While it may not be true. In general what is it with many high level athletes and rape? I thought being mega rich and famous youd have fanny throwing itself at you

The problem is the original article - it has been read by many as 2 19 year old players were arrested after a home match - of which we were the only club to have 2 19 year olds in the squad for a home game this weekend.
View attachment 115681

Ah yes, internet sleuthing at its finest. No wonder these morons have trouble with 115 charges.

While it may not be true. In general what is it with many high level athletes and rape? I thought being mega rich and famous youd have fanny throwing itself at you

I expect that that is what they think too, but it turns out that sometimes they aren't judging that correctly.

was it not slimy stones first question to pep today

well pep which 19 year olds missing from tomorrows squad
or is that question too well constructed for BBC

was it not slimy stones first question to pep today

well pep which 19 year olds missing from tomorrows squad
or is that question too well constructed for BBC
Slimy's question would be along the lines of "how do you think the players will handle being banged up in Strangeways?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.