Premier League footballers arrested

What does the BBC mean when they say “kept a boss in post” is this a manager? Middle management? Talk about speculation..

It was reported at the time he was a current Premier League manager and had voluntarily attended a police station to answer questions about an historic allegation of sexual assault.

There was a lot of speculation at the time around older British managers in the Premier League, of which there weren’t many.

Assuming no charges are coming from it, unless they’re still investigating.

It was reported at the time he was a current Premier League manager and had voluntarily attended a police station to answer questions about an historic allegation of sexual assault.

There was a lot of speculation at the time around older British managers in the Premier League, of which there weren’t many.

I must have missed this.. thanks for confirming this for me though

I will stick to the no naming names rule but from what I heard at the time, 'boss' was actually referring to someone in a chairman/CEO type role and not a 'manager' as in the guy who picks the team...

I will stick to the no naming names rule but from what I heard at the time, 'boss' was actually referring to someone in a chairman/CEO type role and not a 'manager' as in the guy who picks the team...

We’re possibly talking about different cases. But the one I’m on about was definitely reported as an allegation against a team manager. Possibly the reports were wrong. But they were reporting it like that anyway.

5dacb34788f68065157688e7d25ecc8b.jpg

Chances are they won't ever be found guilty. Rape is notoriously difficult to prove.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.