Premier League Games 1/2/3/4 Jan

Having watched this game, I've never been so sure that Pogba could never play for City......he is all about himself, doesn't track back, it's beneath him obviously....
Contrast that to how City close down....,night and fuckin day

Spot on just strolls around and waits for someone to pass him the ball. Unbelievable ego and I just don’t think he is as good as everyone makes out.

Who's this domalino character?

I told him he's an idiot for suggesting teams deliberately play better against us and roll over for United on a systematic basis, citing Newcastle resting players against us last week, dropping 4 starters, and Leicester resting players against us midweek to play their best side vs. United 3 days later (where they drew) as examples of why this is clearly bullshit.

He got upset because I picked on his comment and didn't reply to every single person who buys into the same paranoid delusion and now wants me to give the same comment to anyone else who says teams deliberately give United an easier ride than us.

Tuesday

Southampton v Crystal Palace

Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur sky

West Ham United v West Bromwich Albion

Manchester City v Watford

I hope Liverpool smash them - amazing that a manager who has broken so many rules is still allowed to manage
Spot on but then what does it say for Everton that they are happy to employ him. Stinks to high heaven as do so many other things in football

Back to 15 points tomorrow please.

If Arsenal can take points off Chelsea then that's an added bonus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.