Premier League Games 1/2/3 April '23

I agree, it's frustrating as fuck but it's because players don't trust the referee's to make the right call.

I just used the McCarthy taking out Foden example from a couple of seasons ago in another post, honest play just isn't correctly rewarded by the officials.

I’ve not got a problem with a player hitting the deck when they’ve been fouled and forcing the referee to make a decision one way or the other.

What annoys me is that it’s seems to have become compulsory to go down squealing like a pig and then lying on the floor crying like a girl for five minutes, even after the referee has given you the foul.

Hit the deck. Wait for the whistle. Get the fuck up and get on with it.

Not always true that. I got sent off at School once, my almost-best mate grabbed my open hand and thrust it into his neck - like I was choking him and he was trying to get me off. He made some gasping noises and generally feigned that I was choking him.

I can't believe Mr Martin bought it. I never saw it coming. Not sure how you would tho. Damn, he was a sneaky fucker. It was just a games lesson, ffs. School probably had me down as a dangerous thug after that.

Anyway, he really betrayed me personally about a year later, told a massive fib that cost me good friends. Should have seen it coming.

I can't actually believe how shit these Chaz n Dave wollers are. But they seem to turn into prime Brazil 1970 when they play us. Bleedin Charlatans!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.