Premier League Games 1/2/3 April '23

Always rated him but as you say, right now he looks bereft of any real ideas as to how to turn it around.

Still of the mind the owner has gone mad like a kid in a sweet shop though with no real plan or say from the manager but I could be wrong.
Totally agree, shotgun approach, however, if anything he’s shown he’ll spend to recruit and that, I would guess, Will be no different for manager(s)

Why not? It's clear that they're still trying to save face and instead of swallowing their pride, they're persisting with potter who's proven to be bang average thus far.
He was a good manager not long ago. He will turn it round if they stick with him. Alternatively, go Roman and hire and fire. That’s expensive.

you gotta love sky football coverage during the chelski whitesocks v Villa game they have mentioned the score of all the other prem games today apart from one ,yep you all know what one .

Same as the Conte situation. Mutually terminated is probably the route Chelsea will take. Todd Boehly got overly excited during last Summer in sacking Tuchel and replacing him with an inexperienced manager.
I think Conte was out of contract at the end of this season so it was probably a relatively low payoff. Getting rid of Potter will cost serious money buts it’s hard to see Chelsea not doing it. There are good managers available now who might not be in a couple of months.

you gotta love sky football coverage during the chelski whitesocks v Villa game they have mentioned the score of all the other prem games today apart from one ,yep you all know what one .
Perhaps because it's their Game of The Day later on?...if it is, not sure

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.