Premier League Games 1/2/3 Jan 2022

I cant understand any city fan watching them.
Never mind listening to any of the pricks speak
I find them irrelevant but I take joy in the fact like tonight we can have a good laugh at them,I know a couple of friends went over to see them so I actually enjoyed it even more knowing they were watching that shite and they know I’m pissing myself laughing…

When i was travelling to Wrexham and Macclesfield for league games and the Rags were mopping up trophies i could only dream of the situation we have today , nearly a decade since they won a title and they havent been close to finishing above us.
Their inept decision making on management , players , CEO's , it really couldnt be much worse , "you reap what you sow" could not be more fitting for the Raggy bastards , a billion pound squad the biggest wage bill in sport and they are a mid table team.
Was at the Swamp for the Lawman's back heel its just a pity there are probably half a dozen teams worse than them in the Premier league , because most of the teams in the Championship would give them a game at the moment , i used tomthink that news of the Rags demise was premature ...........i don't now , they are shite.
How Wolves didnt win by three or four goals is only due to the fact they are the most negative team in the land and get a nose bleed when they get in the opposing teams area now ,looking forward to Slippy G knocking them out of the F.A.Cup at the weekend.

Always knew their would be some retribution for that banner. Life's a woman and then you die , Rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.