Premier League Games 1/2/3 October '22

Thoroughly enjoyed that. Two teams with contrasting styles reflecting their respective managers. I reckon Spurs will win because to play the football Arsenal play in a game like this you have to be supremely good like us. I think Martinelli and Saka aren't good enough. Spurs are resilient and ugly.
I still feel Arsenal will implode if things don't go their way. Martinelli and Ask have some good touches but just aren't consistent enough.

Thoroughly enjoyed that. Two teams with contrasting styles reflecting their respective managers. I reckon Spurs will win because to play the football Arsenal play in a game like this you have to be supremely good like us. I think Martinelli and Saka aren't good enough. Spurs are resilient and ugly.
Arsenal are vulnerable against the quick counter and I can see Kane & Son scoring more goals in the second half.

I tell you what, and I’ll get pelters for this, but Kane is the best number 9 in the world right now. He’s fantastic.

I’d rather have Haaland before I get the shit but overall Kane is a phenom. The sooner he fucks off to Bayern the better!

Conversation only goes one way. Officials can't hear the commentators.
Pointless posting stuff like this. People are convinced it’s bent, that VAR listen to what Jenas wants to happen and are at the mercy of Sky producers.

None of it is true, but you can‘t try to reason with the people who know “the truth”.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.