Premier League Games 1/2/3 October '22

That doesn’t sound like our fanbase at all…

Anyway I’m off to call Micah a treacherous sell out who feigned his love for city because he said some nice things about United…
Fuck me, have a day off.

Reactions: mat
Arsenal will bottle it again this season. That's what they do. They've already done it once and they will fo it again. A team like Newcastle will bully them and they will cry like babies.
Disagree, I think they will be challengers, making very easy work of this. Having two players who’ve been there and done it will help them.

Arsenal looking good, much rather be in a title race with them than the cult.
Think they are an excellent side and will be up there fighting for the title. They have so much energy and pace with some excellent technical players

Didn’t look like a red card at the time, always looks worse in slow motion.
I think the fact that there’s a debate suggests it was probably not a red. Separately, I really think it’s time they looked at the card offences again and we move to a different system. Sin bin, orange cards, 3 yellows equal a red or some such thing but the entertainment value has now completely gone out of this game and, at up to £100+ for a ticket, it needs looking at.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.