Premier League Games 1/2/3 October '22

Really? Wolves are a cracking club, so are the Baggies. Two clubs with loads of potential who are both very high up in the all-time league table, well above other clubs you might think of as big clubs like Leeds and Forest.
From a footballing point of view, in all probability. They pass the ball about well, without actually doing anything with it.

They don’t score enough and don’t ship many goals.

Rail strikes today.

Even so their best ever attendance before the move to this stadium was 42,322 and they’ve probably still got more in there than that, which is still some achievement for a club that’s got three much larger supported clubs close to them.
Always respect west ham as a club mate proper fans, can just imagine the headlines if the etihad had that many empty seats is what i meant

From a footballing point of view, in all probability. They pass the ball about well, without actually doing anything with it.

They don’t score enough and don’t ship many goals.
Good point. Their games have dished up a grand total of 11 goals this season, not the most exciting!

Good point. Their games have dished up a grand total of 11 goals this season, not the most exciting!
3 of those goals were ours!

They look like they play by numbers and have very little creative freedom. They’re rigid in their shape, which makes it hard to play through them, but hard for them to move their opposition around to create anything either.

Really? Wolves are a cracking club, so are the Baggies. Two clubs with loads of potential who are both very high up in the all-time league table, well above other clubs you might think of as big clubs like Leeds and Forest.
I like Wolves but i suppose its more to do with watching them, very cynical and a bit drab nowadays

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.