Premier League Games 1/2/3 October '22

One day, Dean Henderson is going to punch the ground in anger at conceding, break his wrist and put himself out for 3 months.

Forest are that poor that the have made another poor team look like Brazil. This ridiculous influx of players at Forest is utter madness and has completely destabilised a reasonable team who knew and could execute a pattern of play. It will probably end with a good manager being sacked, the team being relegated and an absolute exodus of rats as the ship sinks.

Forest are that poor that the have made another poor team look like Brazil. This ridiculous influx of players at Forest is utter madness and has completely destabilised a reasonable team who knew and could execute a pattern of play. It will probably end with a good manager being sacked, the team being relegated and an absolute exodus of rats as the ship sinks.

Yeah, I know teams come up and sometimes get criticised by the fans for not giving it a real go after promotion, but THAT many signings is just kamikaze stuff

Leicester have made a bad start to the season but I think they definitely have a decent manager and good enough players to turn a corner

I don’t see forest getting out of the bottom three at any point during the season from now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.