Premier League Games 1/2/4/5 April

It is us I am worried about not Liverpool! We all know the rags are playing shit but they are only four points behind us as crap as they are.

We've got Chelsea and that's it.

Even if we lose at Chelsea, we are still 4 points in-front of United.

United have got City, Arsenal, and Spurs away, with Chelsea at home next.

I appreciate all football fans are biaded, but this gem from Rag Cafe sums them up.

Remember what United have got away with this season.

ago
sunamaBaghdad Bob
Apr 26, 2014

Robbed!! They bloody need to bring in video replies!! It's a joke now!!
Video referees. I said this in the match day thread.
Officials are making bad decisions, not in our favour and it is happening at crucial times
You couldn't make it up could you. Thicker than condensed pig shit.

What worries me, as shit as they are is if we lose tomorrow they are only four points behind us with a game in hand.

We ain't lost yet so stop worrying. Have you seen the Rags run-in? Not a fucking pray their finishing above us.

An Everton win would of been ideal but we have just got hold our nerve despite what is being thrown at us.

It is us I am worried about not Liverpool! We all know the rags are playing shit but they are only four points behind us as crap as they are.
theyve also got us , spurs and arselona away chelsea at home to play whereas I cant see us dropping many more points (apart from tomrw possibly)

We all know they are playing shit football and drawing too many games but we can't pull away from them. If we lose tomorrow, which is a big possibility they can see a glimmer of hope and they still have us to play.
It's mathematically possible, but check out their fixtures. Realistically it will be very difficult for them now.

If we lose out on the top 4 to this United team 75% of our squad can walk this summer and huge questions will be on Pep's head.

So what happens if they don't finish in the top four but win Thursday night cup, 5 English teams in CL?

We've got Chelsea and that's it.

Even if we lose at Chelsea, we are still 4 points in-front of United.

United have got City, Arsenal, and Spurs away, with Chelsea at home next.
Yeah 4 points while they have a game in hand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.