Premier League Games 1/2 Feb

You probably missed it amongst all the talk of "transition", "giving youth a chance", "organic growth etc" but this bag of utter shit cost;

De Gea £22.5m
Lindeloff £31.5m
Wan Bissaka £49.5m
Maguire £78.3m
Fernandes £49.5m
James £15.3m
Pereira £0.13 m
Shaw £33.5m
Mata £40.26m
Fred £53.2 m
Martial £54m

I make that £427.69m even without the £100m Pogba. And they have the fucking insolence to criticise our spending.

Bbc in full-on propaganda mode over Fernandes.
Is he actually playing well or they just getting giddy over nothing?

The paper boy looking void of any ideas just leaned into Carrick there as if to say "did you say something?"

No mate. He hasn't said anything for about eight months.
I have never seen them speak to each other,i think carrick thinks if i stare at the game it'll change itself somehow

You probably missed it amongst all the talk of "transition", "giving youth a chance", "organic growth etc" but this bag of utter shit cost;

De Gea £22.5m
Lindeloff £31.5m
Wan Bissaka £49.5m
Maguire £78.3m
Fernandes £49.5m
James £15.3m
Pereira £0.13 m
Shaw £33.5m
Mata £40.26m
Fred £53.2 m
Martial £54m

I make that £427.69m even without the £100m Pogba. And they have the fucking insolence to criticise our spending.
Slab head 78m,snigger

De Gea £22.5m
Lindeloff £31.5m
Wan Bissaka £49.5m
Maguire £78.3m
Fernandes £49.5m
James £15.3m
Pereira £0.13 m
Shaw £33.5m
Mata £40.26m
Fred £53.2 m
Martial £54m

I think you must be mistaken. All their players are home grown and have come through their world famous youth academy.

Tbh I would have thought wolves would play much better, this is one of their most important games of the season...see the
Bbc in full-on propaganda mode over Fernandes.
Is he actually playing well or they just getting giddy over nothing?

Yeah noticed that before I switched off.
Difficult to say but he’s been ok.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.