Premier League Games 1/2 Feb

He likes to shoot from outside the box too often. He'll get the occasional one in and be hailed as the next (fill in name as appropriate). He doesn't look to smart but time will tell.

When I have seen Fernandes play (not very oftem admittedly), he has played further forward. He seemed to get deepeer and deeper today. Thats not his game really.

Shows how clueless Solksjaer is. There is no way Fernandes should be part of a midfield two.

When I have seen Fernandes play (not very oftem admittedly), he has played further forward. He seemed to get deepeer and deeper today. Thats not his game really.

Shows how clueless Solksjaer is. There is no way Fernandes should be part of a midfield two.
Ole gave him a free role when they had the ball without it told him to took him a simple ole tactics.

No. An invincible season would eclipse our 2018/19 campaign. We’d never hear the last of i5. We should raise our game for both matches.

Yes. They’re already going to eclipse our campaign. If we beat Madrid we need to think about us, not them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.