Premier League Games 10/11/12 Feb '24

Everything's gonna be alright" is the new Chelsea anthem according to Carragher. I sure hope we're playing that at full time at the weekend to wind them up.
I hope I never hear that song again. It was more repetitive than Arsenal's Saliba song

Hodgson is 76. Can't be short of a few quid. I'm obviously cut from a different cloth. I'd be spending my last few years enjoying the finer things in life. Family, holidays, good food etc.

He must be fucking mad slogging out a relegation battle.

Think its pretty disrespectful by the Dipper media re all this talk about a manager under contract to another team ie Alonso and him potentially taking over from Klopp.
Hopefully it works as well as their attempts to persuade Bellingham to join them.

Every team raises their game against us, we are the best team in the world and treble winners. What has been criminal in some of the games we've dropped points, especially against Palace, was our defending.
But we did drop them. Strong mentality moves on from things that could have been better. You can learn from it but you can’t change it; you certainly can’t afford to dwell on it, as tempting as that might be

Hodgson is 76. Can't be short of a few quid. I'm obviously cut from a different cloth. I'd be spending my last few years enjoying the finer things in life. Family, holidays, good food etc.

He must be fucking mad slogging out a relegation battle.
He's living his dream not slogging his guts in some shitty job he hates like the most of us have to do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.