Premier League Games 10/11/12 January

Surprise surprise. Disallowed, handball in the lead up to a goal........unless it’s DipVarpool

I’m not even watching but can already tell it’s been another match enhanced by a very above-board implementation of VAR.

Another example of a decision for handball that really shouldn’t have been given, stupid change. Yet the same ref working as VAR failed with the benefit of technology , to see the offence at anfield. Also if a defender did same as rice in penalty area it wouldn’t have been given

On the bright side, someone will soon have a Moyes gif showing elation to dejection in 30 seconds. I win games, indeed.

Bollocks that but tbh if that was for us I'd be happy lol
At a recent home game, Sheff United I think, we had a check for a penalty to us but the fans were still singing “fuck VAR”, we weren’t happy even though we could have benefited. No one should be pleased when a VAR decision goes for their team because the reverse is in the post unless you are a Rag or a Dipoer

At a recent home game, Sheff United I think, we had a check for a penalty to us but the fans were still singing “fuck VAR”, we weren’t happy even though we could have benefited. No one should be pleased when a VAR decision goes for their team because the reverse is in the post unless you are a Rag or a Dipoer
That's because the ref had already given them a free kick for a City offside but then checked VAR for a penalty box incident that happened AFTER he had blown for offside. Fucking joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.